Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Blog reboot

I started a blog once, but it was dumb, so I took it down. I'm going to start over. I doubt I'll post much, not because I don't have insanely interesting things to say, but because I get tired a lot and generally choose napping over creativity. An appreciation for good, frequent naps is embedded in my genes.

Today, I started Insanity. For those not familiar with this, it's a workout put out by the same company that does P90X. I tried P90X a couple years ago and was seeing decent results, but didn't even make it through one full round before I got bored with it (or was overcome by the urge to nap). My only complaint about it was the need for handweights or resistance bands, neither of which really appeal to me. I can't seem to use them correctly. Insanity is more cardio based and I think I should be fine just using the equipment built into my body. I need to do something either way. I really like food and I've been slowly but surely gaining back all the weight I lost before my wedding. I really don't like being fat, so I suppose I should address the situation before it gets too out of hand.

Day 1 consisted of a fit test. Maybe I'll post my results after I do my next fit test so I can be proud of my accomplishments. There's no point in posting my initial results now since I have nothing to compare it to. All I know is I have no upper body strength, but I never have, so that's not new.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment